Undeniably, Northern Bali’s landscape with mountain ranges and laid-back atmosphere has surprised visitors when touring around. From the hot springs of Banjar village to the ‘floating’ Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple, an unforgettable full-day awaits you.
• Admire the floating temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
• Enjoy lunch overlooking the black sandy beaches of Lovina
• Experience the healing hot springs of Banjar
• Explore local commerce at the Bedugul wet market
• See how panoramic view of unknown Bali unfold
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Bali by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Bali. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Bali and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Bali.