Experience the lively markets, majestic temples and natural wonders of Ubud. Have chance to customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Visit the Tegenungan waterfall, Elephant Cave and the Monkey Forest, then enjoy lunch (at own expense) overlooking the terraced rice fields "Tegalalang Rice Terrace". That’s not all: browse the Ubud Traditional Market and tour a coffee plantation.
- A full-day private tour of Ubud
- See Ubud through the eyes of a local and feel the mist of Tegenungan waterfall
- Visit Elephant Cave, Monkey Forest and Ubud King Palace
- Shop at Mas Village of center wood carving.
- Have the flexibility to customize your itinerary
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meal or lunch not included on the packages
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Bali by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Bali. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Bali and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Bali.