» Bali » Bali » Bali
4 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Bali, Bali
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- We begin our 'Environmental Tour' through the side streets of Kuta and pass by the fisherman's wharf to the 'Mangroves Conservation Park'.
- Visit and learn about the relevance of the Mangroves as natures own natural defense ecosystem.
- We will continue to guide you to an area known for its array of culinary choices ranging from Kuta's Famous Traditional Balinese 'Warung Wardani' Rice Set, Chicken, Pork, Padang, Javanese and even Betawi rice mix sets available all on the same street.
- Experience an amazing beach ride along the seashore of the quiet German Beach and cruise down the famous Kuta Beach Boardwalk.
- Visit and enter 'Kuta's Royal Temple of the Sea' and experience dressing up as a local.
- We have some recommended cafes where you can take a break and enjoy Kuta's beach view, waves crashing, sun setting.
- Finally pass by the Bali Sea Turtle Society and learn more about how they farm and hatch eggs and work with the local communities and release baby turtles to the sea.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bali Travel Guide