After pickup from major hotels in southern Bali, head to the marina in Benoa for your 3-hour dinner cruise. Board the boat and pose for a souvenir photo before enjoying a welcome cocktail and selection of capanes while you wait for the cruise to depart.
Watch the sunset and admire views of the Bali coastline from the deck of the boat, and then head to the buffet for dinner, which consists of a variety of Indonesian and international dishes. While you eat, be entertained by traditional Batak singers on the main deck. After dinner, the onboard entertainment continues with a cabaret show followed by a DJ to end the night with some lively tunes.
When you return to the marina, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Sample Buffet Menu
• Starters: Canapes, soup, bread rolls
• Salads: Pasta pesto salad, sliced tomato and onion, Caesar salad
• Cold dishes: Smoked marlin, ham and asparagus, fresh prawns, California sushi
• Hot dishes: Mini grilled beef steaks in barbecue sauce, chicken satay, sweet-and-sour seafood, chicken sausages, vegetable ratatouille, fried glass noodles, deep-fried fish with Balinese sambal sauce, steamed rice
• Dessert: Selection of cheese, fresh fruit, fruit pie, pastries, jajan pasar (assorted cakes and other sweets)
Admission Ticket Free