- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
AC private transportation
Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
Entrance fees for Mount Batur
Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
Tips and gratuities (recommend)
Travel insurance (recommend)
ADULT: Age: 18 - 65
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
- Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur.
- Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel)
- Journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Admission Ticket Free
- Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your private guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! - Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise.
- Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand.
- Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00.
Admission Ticket Included
Satria Coffee Plantation
- Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation
- Drop off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Bali by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Bali. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Bali and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Bali.